Hire Us as a Property Manager
My House Property Services (My House, Inc.) is a full-service property management and real estate company for all your residential property needs. We specialize in single-family homes, condos, townhomes, small apartment buildings, multi-family buildings in Fort Collins and surrounding areas. We can help with buying and selling too!
What do we do as your Property Manager? +
- Tenant Screening – Full landlord, employment, credit card, and criminal check
- Tenant Relations and Retention Programs – Available after hours for emergencies, dispute resolution, evictions
- Accounting – Monthly bill payment, distributions deposited directly to owners account
- Reporting – Monthly cash flow statements, budgeting
- Maintenance – Qualified in-house maintenance techs & licensed vendors for repairs, maintenance, preventative and remodeling, quantity discounts
- Inspections – Routine inspections, fire & safety issues
- Leasing – Lease negotiations and renewals, rent increase recommendations, annual leases
- Employee relations – Resident manager supervision
And much, much more!
Why use us as your Property Manager? +
- My House can keep your mind at rest. Our personalized service is very efficient and professional. Ethics and integrity are at the forefront of every decision.
- My House emphasizes prompt vacancy preparation, maintenance and tenant retention. Prompt maintenance and response to tenant concerns will increase tenant satisfaction and lower vacancy rates. Security is important for tenants and owners; key control, prompt response to issues and careful tenant screening reduces the risk of liability for a property owner. We will be available 24 hours a day to handle tenant emergency calls and be able to forward them to the appropriate team member or vendor, so the residents never feel they are on their own.
- Call My House Property Services or complete the form to the right, for your free rent analysis and management consultation. Our phone calls are answered promptly, and we look forward to working with you and your property.
Our technology advantage +
- We invest in advanced technology systems, so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Some of the benefits that we can pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and residents. We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-the-art data center, backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper. The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster. We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors, so we quickly solve issues.
- We can effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Website, Craigslist, and over 100 additional websites!
We can effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Website, Craigslist, and over 100 additional websites!
Owner testimonials +
I would also like to take this time to thank your team, company, and yourself (Laurie) for the wonderful pleasure it has been working with everyone at My House. It has been a first class experience the whole time and I never had to worry or wonder what was going on with my property when you oversaw it and dealt with tenants. If something requires me to move again in the future, you will be the first company I reach out to for property management.– Stephen B.
I have known Kris, the owner of My House Property Services, both professionally and personally for close to 25 years. Kris and her staff have always been committed to outstanding and most importantly fair service to both her tenants and her client owners. Without reservation, I would highly recommend My House property services both to prospective tenants and property owners. If you are looking for a property management company that professionally and ethically manages their properties as their own, then go with My House Property Services.
Thanks again for doing a good job of managing my properties!
You have great employees. Front desk woman L……? and Maintenance Pete were a delight!
Thank you. We appreciate your emails regarding upcoming repairs etc. Thanks
Great occupancy. Good work.
Thank you again for all that you did. I said it before and I’ll say it again. I had total respect for your professionalism. Thanks Laurie
Sweet. I knew you had it handled, that is why you are SO GOOD!
That’s good news. You make my life so much easier. Thank you.
When is the Housing Fair being held this year? It is always enjoyable to attend, see your smiling face and hear the latest great ideas that you are entertaining!
I’m looking at renting out my current home as I move to a different community. Your property management services were recommended to me by a trusted friend. I’d like to discuss your fees, services, etc. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Thanks.
-Dave A. (now a current client)
You have done a great job of managing my properties and I trust you for all future property management needs. Thank you
Love the higher rents for all the properties! Well done! Thanks.
Thanks for being there for us when you were. You really did make a difference in our lives!
-The Kruger Family
Kris Ticnor of My House has been managing my properties for about 10 years. I am very happy with the way that she has managed my properties.
A. Keeping units occupied
B. Regularly raising rental rates
C. Great rapport with tenants
D. Numerous renewals versus turnovers
E. Repairs and Maintenance in a timely manner
F. Always responds to my questions in a timely manner
G. Quite creative with tenants and property owner
H. Keeps up with the latest technology regarding Property Management
I. Offers great advice and confronts me when my erroneous thinking would create a problem
J. Resolved several issues that the City has imposed on my properties
– Richard V.